Basic Painting aims to give students a solid first step into the discipline of painting in the use of a chosen medium (oil paint, watercolour and acrylic). Through lectures, demonstrations and tutorial, students are encouraged to practice painting by means of still- life and transcriptions.
The objectives of this subject are for students to:
- Understand the basics of painting & function of sketching.
- Understanding & application of monochromatic and polychromatic palettes.
Upon completion of this subject, students will be able to:
- Apply the fundamentals of painting from life & transcriptions.
- The ability of using the monochromatic and polychromatic palettes.
- Sketch and design for painting purposes.
|Option A - Day & Time||Monday, 2:30pm - 5:30pm (Acrylic)|
|Option B - Day & Time||Friday, 2:30pm - 5:30pm (Watercolour)|
|Entry Requirement||Open and Basic Drawing Skills|
|Medium||Oil / Watercolour / Acrylic|
|Art Materials||Watercolour Paper / Canvas, Paints & Brushes
(Estimated MYR100 - MYR150 /person)
||Equator Certificate of Completion|
|Class Size||6 - 18 pax|
|Course Fee||MYR 960.00|
|Venue||Leith Street Campus|
|Supporting Documents for Application||
|Fees||Fees Paid are Nonrefundable.|
|Referral Fee||MYR 150 for Failed Assessment|
|Payee Name/ Cheque Payable to||Equator Academy of Art & Design Sdn. Bhd.|
|Bank Account Details||
A PDF of the application can also be downloaded here and mailed to our office. Please fill out the application completely. Link to Admission info.