Basic Drawing is the preparation steps of understanding the fundamentals of drawing. Through lessons and exercises, students will be able to explore graphite pencil mediums and approaches to Drawing while extending and consolidating their own skills in the area. The subject is designed to perceive, analyze and communicate ideas within the drawing aspects.
The objectives of this subject are for students to:
- Learn to draw using a graphit pencils.
- Understand the fundamentals of the drawing discipline.
- Be able to have strong observational and sketching skills.
Upon completion of this subject, students will be able to:
- Apply methods of a diverse variety of drawing media.
- Use composition theories for the drawing discipline properly.
- Demonstrate solid observational and sketching skills.
|Option A - Day & Time||Wednesday, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Thursday, 9:00am - 12:30pm
|Option B - Day & Time||Nil|
|Art Materials||Graphite Pencil 2B, 4B & 6B, Eraser & Skecthbook / Art Blocks|
||Equator Certificate of Completion|
|Intake||29 May 2017|
|Class Size||6 - 18 pax|
|Course Fee||MYR 960.00|
|Venue||Leith Street Campus|
|Supporting Documents for Application||
|Fees||Fees Paid are Nonrefundable.|
|Referral Fee||MYR 150 for Failed Assessment|
|Payee Name/ Cheque Payable to||Equator Academy of Art & Design Sdn. Bhd.|
|Bank Account Details||
|Assessment||Attendance has to be 70% and above to qualify for assessment.|
A PDF of the application can also be downloaded here and mailed to our office. Please fill out the application completely. Link to Admission info.